[Hampshire] OpenMoko bulk buy

Author: Jean-Grégoire Foulon
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] OpenMoko bulk buy
Hello,

I susbscribed to Hants mailing list quite a while ago and attended 1 or 2
meetings before giving up because I was leaving far and didn't have car.
I susbscribed again because I now have a car and... I want to buy a Neo
FreeRunner ;-)
I quickly browsed through the mail archives and didn't see any recent thread
about this topic. Is everything happening on the wiki ?
Do I need to add myself to the wiki or do you need any kind of confirmation
before ?
I now live in Reading and can come and the pick the Neo in Hampshire.
I'll try to keep an eye on the wiki page to know at what the price the Neo
will be sold.

Thanks for organising this !

Jean