Re: [OT] Phone Spam (was: Re: [Hampshire] Just checking)

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [OT] Phone Spam (was: Re: [Hampshire] Just checking)

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x579a7100.hantslug.org.uk.7390': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Jun 1 08:16:19 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 497BD1F48AB6137F
On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 01:52:10 +0100
Keith Edmunds <kae@???> wrote:

Hello Keith,

> Not just one. If a company makes a sales call to a number listed in
> in TPS (or even six sales calls in not many more days: yes, Everest
> Double Glazing, I do mean you), there's very little you can do about

If you've ever been a customer, there's nowt you can do, other than
tell them to stop. If you've _never_ been a customer, report them.
Either through TPS, or direct to ICO.

--
 Regards  _

There's no point in asking you'll get no reply
Pretty Vacant - Sex Pistols