[Hampshire] Kit giveaway

Author: Chris Aitken
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Kit giveaway
Hi All,

We're having a tidy and so I have the following to give away:

* IBM T22 Thinkpad. 900 MHz PIII Coppermine, 20 Gb HDD, 256 Mb RAM,
Netgear WG511 (linux compatible) 54G wifi card, DVDROM & Floppy (one
fitted at a time). Keyboard bezel cracked in the usual places, but
otherwise good condition.

* Sony Clie PEG-SJ22 PDA with USB dock & charger, original manuals etc.

* PSION Series 5 8 Mb, with serial cable & charger. I really dont want
to give this away but have no justification for keeping it. We're
being ruthless :(

* HP JetDirect 400N internal print server (J4106A).

* Adaptec AHA-2944UW UltraWide SCSI PCI adapter.

All free to a good home, collection from Wokingham, (or posted for
cost). I may some other kit I do not need (quite a few 100Mbit PCI
network cards - probably Realtek chip).

Chris