Re: [Hampshire] [HARDWARE] Free Kit to a Good Home

Top Page
Author: Tom Dawes-Gamble
To: adam.trickett, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [HARDWARE] Free Kit to a Good Home

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57417100.hantslug.org.uk.784': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Mar 27 23:04:51 2008 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 6085A38643A6896A
Hi Adam,

If you still have these systems I would be interested in one. My IPCop
firewall if getting rather long in the tooth these days.

Tom.