Re: [Hampshire] Ext 2/3 drivers for M$ Windows

Author: Andy Random
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Ext 2/3 drivers for M$ Windows

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008, Stuart Sears wrote:

> Ext2 IFS works for me - I get to map specific linux ext2 Filesystems to drive
> letters under windows, when I am absolutely forced to use it...

Thanks Stuart, when you say Ext2 IFS, can you give me a URL for the
project home page, or the name of the author?

IFS being M$ jargon for Installable File System Driver there are at least
two projects going by that name that I've found from Google.

> Anybody found anything that lets windows see lvm ?

No I've not seen anything which manages that it my searches I'm afraid.

Andy