[OT] Repairing things. Was Re: [Hampshire] Gentoo (was Un...

Author: Bob Dunlop
To: hampshire
Subject: [OT] Repairing things. Was Re: [Hampshire] Gentoo (was Un...

On Fri, Mar 14 at 01:00, john lewis wrote:
> You aren't trying to tell us there are still people around who
> don't take broken things to the tip and buy a new whatever :-0

Well when the speaker cones went on my 20 year old Haybrook
speakers (a combination of cats and too many year stood in
bright sunlight), I simply brought new drivers and reached
for my trusty soldering iron. Good as new and fit for another
20 years I guess.

We're a dying bread unfortunatly.

--
        Bob Dunlop