[Hampshire] Code comment spell checkers?

Author: Andy Random
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Code comment spell checkers?

Hi,

Does have anybody have experience (good or bad) with any tools to spell
check comments in source code?

Ideally I'm looking for something which has all the normal spell-checker
features but ignores anything that isn't a (user definable) comment,
though I guess if it wasn't user defined but supported a good range of
comment style that would probably be ok.

I've found a coupe by Googling, but I've not yet got around to evaluating
them so I was looking for a head start on that process, if anyone uses and
loves (or hates) a particular tool?

Andy