Re: [Hampshire] Subversion and CVS only via SSH?

Top Page
Author: Dr Adam J Trickett
To: Hugo Mills
CC: Hants LUG
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Subversion and CVS only via SSH?

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58317100.hantslug.org.uk.14892': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Jun 1 08:56:36 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hugo,

> > I've looked at the restricted shell option for OpenSSH, which looks
> > good, except it doesn't do svn yet!
>
>    Set up the openssh restricted shell, which will do what you want
> with CVS. Then set up svn using DAV+SVN on Apache2 on the svn server.
> Those people with working copies already checked out can convert them
> using "svn switch --relocate".

Okay, I'll talk with the developers and see if they are happy with that.
I believe they are using TortoiseCVS/SVN as their interface to the
repositories.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with Windows.
    -- anon