[Hampshire] Website template kit available for download

Author: Damian Brasher
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Website template kit available for download
Hi List

I know there are hundreds of website templates and content managers out
there however I am releasing this site as a template for anyone to use.

This is a template website kit written for a few friends and family and
now the public. Friends were asking me about websites and I have this
template sitting around, I wrote it from scratch and added to it over the
years - so I turned it into a generic kit so that they could use it
without me having to create the whole site for them. So killing many birds
with one stone:) Windows and Linux friendly.

It is a simple html and css site, but tidy, four page site for projects,
family sites, homepage or a simple shop front! CSS keeps things smooth. I
have endeavoured to keep the code as tidy as possible.

There are full instructions and all you need is a text editor and a web
browser to modify. Read the download page before you commence to make sure
this is right for you.

Go To http://www.interlinux.co.uk/page06.html for the files and instructions.

Examples of the kit as a web site are:

http://brighstone-tearooms-bb.co.uk