[Hampshire] Finding files not used in the last 365 days

Author: Brian Chivers
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Finding files not used in the last 365 days
I've just finished building a new server for our Admin staff but I don't really want to copy over
all the data as a lot of it is really old.

What I'd like to do is to move all the old stuff onto one of our less used servers or even an
external HDD so we have it as an archive.

The directory structure is something like this

/home/admin/Marketing/xxxxxxxxxxxxx

where xxxxxxxxxxxx is all the subdirectories & files that I'd like to move. It's more the files I'd
like to move.

I've worked out that I can use the "find" command with -mtine 365 extension but what I don't know
how to do is the actual moving the files but maintaining the directory structure on the archive so
something move them to something like

/mount/achieve/Marketing/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

where xxxxxxxxxxxx is a duplicate of the directory structure that it's been moved from.

Does this make sense ??
Brian

                the views of Portsmouth College