Re: [Hampshire] IRC registration

Top Page
Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] IRC registration

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58217100.hantslug.org.uk.24059': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Mar 4 08:47:48 2007 GMT
gpg: using RSA key ED1319F325A97448
On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 11:15:38 -0000 (GMT), "Damian Brasher"
<lug@???> wrote:

> My question is that after logging in to register a nick (I have chosen
> EPIC) to ~#epic -c irc.lug.org.uk and then entered after >/nick mynick
> following the instructions from http://wiki.blitzed.org/New_users
>
>>/msg NickServ REGISTER password e-mail
>
> substituting e-mail for my email address I have no email response and have
> checked spam.
>
> Where have I gone wrong or does it take some time for the email to be
> delivered?

It should be fairly rapid. Whenever I've done it, it has been. The best
place to ask for help with the Blitzed servers is the #help channel. At
least two Blitzed admins are HantsLUG members, so you should get help
pretty easily.

Remember to drop by #hants once you get sorted!

Tony