Re: [Hampshire] Portsmouth & SE Hants LUG - 15th June

Author: Adam John Trickett via Hampshire
To: Paul Tansom via Hampshire
CC: Adam John Trickett
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Portsmouth & SE Hants LUG - 15th June
Paul,

Not sure how organised I will be but I did offer a talk on WireGuard once. Are
you still interested and if so are you able to project me via some chat
medium?

I can't make it physically, obviously.

--
Adam Trickett
Saint-Malo, Bretagne, France

Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men, for
the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work for the benefit of us all.
    -- John Maynard Keynes