[Hampshire] Portsmouth & SE Hants LUG - 20th April

Author: Paul Tansom via Hampshire
To: Hampshire LUG
CC: Paul Tansom
Subject: [Hampshire] Portsmouth & SE Hants LUG - 20th April
The next meet is this Saturday (20th April) with the usual start time of
1pmat Broad Oak Sports and Social Club.

For those coming by car I would recommend checking for roadworks,
Southern Water have closed the southbound and part of the northbound
Eastern Road (A2030) due to a burst sewage pipe. I'm not sure how long
it will be closed, but this is top form from Southern Water who closed
the road for a major repair scheme in March (yes, last month) to prevent
burst sewage pipes!

Many thanks,
Paul

Paul Tansom  |  Aptanet Ltd. | https://www.aptanet.com/ |  023 9238 0001