[Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG - June 17th …

Author: Paul Tansom via Hampshire
CC: Paul Tansom
Subject: [Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG - June 17th IRL
This month's meet will be at Broad Oak, with the usual IRL start of 1pm,
and sandwiches will be available.

I will be back as my dad died on 19th May, my current challenge is a
trapped sciatic nerve, but I'm reasonably mobile so trying to get out
and back to some form of normal.

See you there or, well, erm, not I guess - it is purely voluntary, but
we still don't bite and we have no plans to. (I think this still works
with me not there!).

Keep safe.

Thanks,
Paul