Re: [Hampshire] Nasty email purporting to come from the US

Author: Chris. Aubrey-Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Nasty email purporting to come from the US
I've seen a few like this. Some may be malicious, but some look as if they
had simply been mis-directed. Obviously not for me: kill it.

There seems to have been a general increase in spam e-mail from Murrkin
sources, especially those offering to help with exploiting US-government
housing and welfare schemes and the like.

Whatever other faults it may have, I think gmail does a very good job of
identifying correctly those items which belong in the spam bucket.

Chris