Re: [Hampshire] Portsmouth LUG Meeting on Saturday 16th Apri…

Author: Lisi Reisz
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Portsmouth LUG Meeting on Saturday 16th April at BOSSC
Hi, Art,

On Friday 15 April 2016 09:32:02 Art wrote:
> Once again my health does not permit me to attend tomorrow.

I'm so sorry. :-(

> To my mind
> Ubuntu 10-10 was the best issue that I used for many years. The next
> issue changed completely and has since continued to chase the dreaded
> windows. I now have last years issue of Ubuntu but can only use it in a
> limited way. How long will it take me to master it?

The best solution for you would probably be Ubuntu MATE 15.10. Very user and
accessibility friendly and very stable. When you say that you have "the last
year's" which one do you mean??

> I still have some problems with windows 7 I would like to resolve.
>
> This website is now my only way to communicate with your team.

This is actually a better way of contacting "my" team:

And this is our website:
http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/

But I think most of those who helped you actually read both lists. In
particular, I think that Paul does, as I do.

Lisi