[Hampshire] anyone have a spare 65W laptop PSU?

Author: A. J. Trickett
To: Hants LUG
Subject: [Hampshire] anyone have a spare 65W laptop PSU?
Hi,

The 65W, 18.5V, 3.5A, 5.5mm (back) jack PSU for my Novatech V13
laptop has died. A friend repaired the cable but it was
broken in more than one location....

The current device is a Hipro but a Delta Electronics deveice my
friend has also fits and works fine - but he needs it for his
laptop.

I have an old Dell 63W PSU that fits but it's, a) a lot older than
the one I'm replacing and b) a bit under wattage, so I stil would
rather find a proper 65W if I can.

I've tried Amazon etc and on the whole, 65W is a very common PSU
size, as is q 5.5mm OD jack, but most of them are the yellow tips
and that doesn't fit as I've alredy tried one of them - at my
friend again.

Anyone have a spare one they no longer need?

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with Windows.
    -- anon