[Hampshire] Dr. Adam Trickett's talks

Author: Lisi Reisz
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Dr. Adam Trickett's talks
Some of you may remember that we have had three very good talks from Adam
Trickett. Some of you were not lucky enough to catch them. Well, here is
your chance to catch up with or review them. At last they are up on our
website. Adam gave then to us a long time ago, but we had been unable to put
them up.

What is up now, is the slides as shown at the talk, followed by the same
slides annotated with the text of the talk.

They are:
DAD - Desktop Adapted for Dad
http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/talks/201211.html

Digital Photography
http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/talks/201410.html

Introduction to Perl: The friendly programming language
http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/talks/201502.html

And the main page with all our recent talks:
http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/talks/

Not all of the talks have slides.

You will see that on Saturday February 20th Felicity Meadows will be talking
to us about "Git: the content version manager".

I hope to see many of you there.

Lisi