Re: [Hampshire] New Forest Solar

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] New Forest Solar

Like I said:
> And some batteries, but I could get rid of those only three miles away at a
> place I go to sometimes anyway.

Said place being a supermarket. :-)

But we could have local, well-advertised* council bins for such things.
* In case someone is about to write to tell me that there are bins behind the
third bungalow along up the second road behind etc.

> I don't know of a solution for the bulbs.
> Frustratingly, I've been storing some for years ready for when I go to
> the dump.

Last time I took a whole batch of bulbs of all kinds to the dump a chap helped
me find the place - and put almost all of them into the ordinary household
waste. So now, when I take the kettle (and I shall have to do so some time -
what else am I to do with it?) - I shall hope to remember to take my three
mercury based bulbs. The rest can go in the household rubbish here!!

> Of course I almost always forget to take them.

:-( That's what I do with batteries. It takes me ages to remember to take
them shopping!

> From where can I get those eco-friendly crackers, please :-)

:-)

Lisi