Re: [Hampshire] OggCamp 15

Author: Imran Chaudhry
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] OggCamp 15
Hello Paul,

I was in the same situation as you and ended up not going.

I was booked at a TravelLodge a 30 minute walk from the venue (near Albert
docks) - it was ~£95 for the night (with a discount code I had). Lucky I
got the room cancellation insurance :)

The hotel staff told me parking is free there so I would have parked and
just walked to get around.

Hoping it's closer to home next year. I'm still gutted I missed the one in
Farnham a few years back because I didn't jot it in the calendar properly!

On 29 October 2015 at 15:04, Paul Tansom <paul@???> wrote:

> ** Imran Chaudhry <ichaudhry@???> [2015-10-26 08:24]:
> > Just curious - any Hampshire LUG people going to OggCamp 15 this weekend?
> >
> > I'm planning to go, I also have an idea for a talk :)
> >
> > My first ever visit to Liverpool too, I'm staying the night and coming
> back
> > Sunday. If I get time, are there any "must see" places I should check
> out?
> ** end quote [Imran Chaudhry]
>
> I've got a ticket, but work and family look to be challenging whether I can
> make it or not. The fact that it is up in the air has meant that I haven't
> booked any accomodation. It looks incredibly expensive, even when I looked
> early on, and parking looks to be a nightmare.
>
> --
> Paul Tansom | Aptanet Ltd. | https://www.aptanet.com/ | 023 9238
> 0001
> Vice Chair, FSB Portsmouth & SE Hampshire Branch |
> http://www.fsb.org.uk/

Key fingerprint = EF78 310C C517 9564 9ECA 82F6 68FA E621 17E1 5D16