Re: [Hampshire] Visit to Community owned Solar Farm in Lymin…

Author: Adam John Trickett
To: hampshire
CC: Hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Visit to Community owned Solar Farm in Lymington
Hi,

I'm biased as I invested in the West Solar Solar Co-operative, but it's a good
place to visit and they are good people to talk to.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Linux users hate mixed case names, yet Linux supports it.
Windows users love mixed case names, but Windows doesn't support it.
    -- Andrew Tridgell