Re: [Hampshire] Remote access to mySQL

Author: Roger Munford
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Remote access to mySQL
Thanks Peter,

It should be simple as you suggest but I have the strong feeling that my
colleague at the other end has overlooked something. I think it is new
for them and they are assuming that they have done everything correctly
and the problem lies at my end. It is sometimes difficult to nudge
people to look again.

Roger