Re: [Hampshire] Help for Linux Mint please.

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: Portsmouth LUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Help for Linux Mint please.
On Thursday 10 September 2015 15:42:46 Arthur Bradley wrote:
> Hi, about two weeks ago I asked for help with installing Mint

I didn't receive it. Perhaps it didn't reach the list.

> , not being
> familiar with it I am in need of a mentor, can you help please?

I see that Tony Wood has suggested that you should come to the Portsmouth LUG
meeting on Saturday. That is a very good idea. It will be difficult to help
you on the list because we don't know enough about exactly what you want nor
what you have got by way of machine. If you come to the meeting, bring your
computer with you so that we can actually get Linux Mint installed for you.

If you have a desktop and would be unable to carry it, if you can get someone
to help you put it in the car, I am sure that we could get someone to help
you unload.

The car park is exactly opposite to the Club, so there is not far to walk,
though there are stairs up to the meeting room.

Have you got a LInux Mint CD/DVD/USB stick? If so, which version?

Hope to see you on Saturday,
Lisi