Re: [Hampshire] Advice on specs for a gaming machine

Author: Roger Munford
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Advice on specs for a gaming machine
Gordon,

I am afraid that you are getting on but I stand wholeheartedly with you
having had the same sort of experience which I think was very valuable.
However it is his own money and I am trying to help him spend it wisely.

By the way I should have mentioned quite an impressive site that he is
using http://pcpartpicker.com/ which will verify designs and find the
cheapest price for all components.

Roger