[Hampshire] Linux Job (or recommend someone for a phone/pad)

Author: Keith Edmunds
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Linux Job (or recommend someone for a phone/pad)
Hi all

We're looking to recruit a good Linux person or two. If you recommend
someone we subsequently hire, I'll buy you your choice of phone or pad,
Apple or Android as a "thank you" from Tiger Computing.

The role is based in Monmouth on the England/Wales border, but a couple of
days a week can be from home if you wish. Full details of role are at
http://www.tiger-computing.co.uk/jobs/linux-support-consultant/.

To recommend someone, mail me at kae@???. If anyone wants
more details, they can mail me in confidence at that address.

Thanks,
Keith

PS Yes, you can recommend yourself and still get the phone or pad.