[Hampshire] Tat to give away

Author: Andy Random
To: hampshire
CC: surrey
Subject: [Hampshire] Tat to give away

Hi,

I'm trying to have a clear out (those who know me will appreciate the
enormity of this statement:)...

None of it is remotely new, most of it is 10 plus year old and maybe of
interest to no one, but just in case:

HP Laserjet 1100 Parallel port printer with mains and parallel cable
- basic mono laser printer with a parallel port (I did mention
this was all old kit right?) working last time I used it.

Agfa USB Scanner (with PSU & USB cable)
- basic USB scanner, came with old Windows drivers (which I don't have
any more), I never tried to get it working with Linux, but working last
time I used it.

IBM Thinkpad 570
- 366 MHz/192MB RAM/9GB HD, dead battery, but has USB, serial, parallel
(go nicely with the printer:) interfaces and docking station with Midi and
CD plus floppy drive. I can include a PCMCIA network interface as well.
Currently running a really old version of xubuntu, would need a reinstall.
No longer really usable as a laptop, but might make some kind of
control/automation machine for something. Oh and it has a VGA port so
would go perfectly with...

Dell 21" CRT monitor
- was a really nice monitor in it's day, working last time I used it, but
yeah CRT... Any takers?

Storage Options Scroll Tablet (no PSU but used to charge from USB)
- old, faulty (doesn't power on), not a lot of good to anyone, except
maybe a hardware hacker who wants to take it apart.

O2 Joggler with PSU
- has a fault, powers on but doesn't boot properly (not sure if it's a
screen issue or some other fault), again probably not a lot of good to
anyone, except maybe a hardware hacker...

If you've read this far and actually want any of it, collection from my
house (in Basingstoke) or for anything I can carry on a train (definitely
not the monitor:) my work in Eastliegh and maybe the Surrey or Portsmouth
LUG meetings if I make them.

Must be gone by the 20th April or it will be E-scraped/recycled.

Replies offlist please.

Andy