[Hampshire] [JOB] Linux Technical Support, Havant

Author: Stephen Nelson-Smith
To: Hants LUG ML
Subject: [Hampshire] [JOB] Linux Technical Support, Havant
Hello friends,

The place where I currently work, in Havant, has an opening for a
Linux technical support engineer.

It's a very varied environment, mostly involved with troubleshooting a
Linux-based physical photo kiosk, so thorough knowledge of Linux and
hardware is needed. The kiosk itself runs a Ruby-based system, so
familiarity with Ruby would be a bonus, but definitely not a
requirement. The most important thing is a methodical and determined
attitude to troubleshooting, and a willingness to learn.

The salary is in the region of £18-24K.

There's a job spec here:
http://livelinktechnology.net/about/jobs.livelink#LLTS1502

Could you drop me a message off list if you're interested?

S.