Re: [Hampshire] Firewall hardware

Author: Ian Park
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Firewall hardware
I must admit that's the approach I've taken - cost me about £40 for a
low profile HP low profile desktop with 512MB RAM and a built-in NIC
(even shelled out a fiver for a separate graphics card...) - stuck in an
extra PCI NIC from my drawer of bits, installed IPFire and that was it.
I could even add a wireless NIC for a blue interface if I wanted. OK, it
has a fan in it, but it's not noisy.

Ian

--
Ian Park