Re: [Hampshire] UEFI booting woes

Author: Ian Park
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] UEFI booting woes
A web search for "Windows signed kernel secure boot" turned up a
Microsoft web page which tells me that secure boot applies to Windows 8,
Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 & Windows Server 2012 R2. Looks as
though XP and Vista (and for that matter Windows 7) shouldn't leave
dirty footprints in your BIOS!

Ian

--
Ian Park