Re: [Hampshire] Work opportunity - Server support for SMEs

Author: Ally Biggs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Work opportunity - Server support for SMEs
I am at a loose end wouldn't mind the opportunity to shadow someone / learn some stuff if possible? I have plenty of free time :)

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 11:24:13 +0000
From: edward.beckmann@???
To: hampshire@???

Hi

I am looking for someone to set up and run linux systems for small and medium businesses. Typical uses will be related to CRM and / or ERP, almost always using the more common open source packages. My role in these businesses focuses on their setup, marketing and growth but I want to work in partnership with another to offer some of the infrastructure to go with it.

The demand is far from full-time at the moment so I need to work with someone who has their own client base or source of income. However, I cannot partner with a busy contractor who is available for a few days but then has to disappear for weeks because of a demanding contract - I can caretake some of the technical functions but not jobshare.

Call me on 01256 806596 / 07715 539386 to chat this one over.

Thanks for reading, folks.
--
Ed