Re: [Hampshire] Arch vs Debian

Author: Leo
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Arch vs Debian
Errm, I didn't have anything specific in mind. I guess I just thought
that all the software I currently use in Xubuntu and Arch would be a few
versions further on that in Debian stable. And that Debian unstable
would be more in line with them (given I thought that was what Ubuntu
was based off). Is this not the case?

Leo