Re: [Hampshire] Cloud of choice

Author: Matthew Saunders
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Cloud of choice
On 5 September 2014 15:32, Joseph Bennie <jay@???> wrote:

> >I unfortunately have had some minor sync issues on google drive when i’ve
> had multiple machine working from a single account at the same time - but
> no issues will drop box.

I tried Insync recently for the duration of the trial period, which seemed
to work quite well. It wasn't an exhaustive test though.
https://www.insynchq.com/

Whilst not really helping with an alternative, I would like to recommend
Google Apps Unlimited if you have a personal domain name. You get a 1TB
Google Drive, as well as all the Google Apps for Business benefits and
services. The price includes free telephone support direct to Google,
which is quite impressive and very helpful. It's better value than the
consumer Google Drive offering.
http://www.google.co.uk/intx/en_uk/enterprise/apps/business/pricing.html