Re: [Hampshire] Code base and Emergency Data Laws

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: Hampshire LUG List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Code base and Emergency Data Laws

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57eb7100.hantslug.org.uk.32108': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Jul 17 22:20:29 2014 BST
gpg: using RSA key 4BC36C6C174D31C1
On Thu, 17 Jul 2014 18:54:19 +0100
Joseph Bennie <jay@???> wrote:

Hello Joseph,

>but more often than not these laws save lives*, and those guilty of

Potentially, yes.

>*I expect these law also allow for the triangulation of a person for
>search and rescue. and other good causes.

Personally, I wouldn't bet on it.

>and in respect of breaches of trust.. we have a long heritage of good
>political oversight to intercept abuses of power.

ROFLOL!

--
 Regards  _
You're not so safe in the safety of your room