Re: [Hampshire] [OFF TOPIC] Electrician recommendation

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: Hampshire LUG List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OFF TOPIC] Electrician recommendation

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58147100.hantslug.org.uk.23610': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat Jul 5 18:22:44 2014 BST
gpg: using RSA key 4BC36C6C174D31C1
On Sat, 5 Jul 2014 11:47:55 +0100
Stephen Nelson-Smith <sanelson@???> wrote:

Hello Stephen,

>It's for home - we have a barn in which we want to put some lighting and
>enough power sockets for a freezer and a few other bits and bobs.

Assuming you have the desire, capability, time and the project is not
subject to planning regulations and inspection;

In theory, you can do it all yourself, /except/ for the connection to
the consumer unit (fuse/MCB) or similar. That should be done by a
"competent person" who will check your work before s/he signs off on it
all.

In practice.............

Well, I leave that to your imagination.

--