Re: [Hampshire] OT: Does anyone have an A1 printer?

Author: Samuel Penn
To: lug, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] OT: Does anyone have an A1 printer?
On 2014-07-02 15:46, Vic wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> I'm trying to get a small number of A1 sheets printed. Does anyone
> have
> access to a printer that could do this?
>
> I'm not looking for a freebie, just a realistic price :-)

There's a printing shop in Wokingham that has an A0 colour printer.
They also laminate up to A0 size.

I seem to recall the price was in the £20-£30 price range, but my
memory could be faulty.

http://www.jayprinters.co.uk/

Not very usefully, they don't have prices on their website. I have
used them to get some A3 printing/laminating done (I work in
Wokingham, so they're convenient for me).

--
Be seeing you,
Sam.