Re: [Hampshire] [Wanted] BeagleBone Black (Rev.C)

Author: Bob Dunlop
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [Wanted] BeagleBone Black (Rev.C)
Hi,

On Thu, May 22 at 10:36, Chris Smith wrote:
> I'm trying to get hold of a BeagleBone Black (Rev.C), but it's proving
> to be quite difficult. Does anyone here happen to have one that they no
> longer need/want and would be willing to part with?

Hmm all the suppliers I know are out of stock, including the hobbyist
ones who often have one or two. RS say September, Farnell "short lead
time", Mouser 52 weeks and claim to have 3000 on order. Wonder what's
really happening ? Up rev ?

Does it have to be a BeagleBone specifically. There are lots of other
similar size/price ARM devel boards.

You might try Reading Hackspace. They have at least one BBB that
members can experiment with (I don't know which rev), and are often
open to bribery :)

--
        Bob Dunlop