Re: [Hampshire] LibreOffice not working over SSH for one use…

Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] LibreOffice not working over SSH for one user but not another

> > Maybe run strace on the command? So,rather than just "libreoffice" as
> > the command you tunnel through SSH,
> >
> >    strace -o /tmp/lbo.log /usr/bin/libreoffice -writer

> I would also be tempted to, at least temporarily, zap the ~/.libreoffice
> directory for the user for whom it doesn't work - on the infinitesimally
> small chance it's something in the configuration causing the different
> behaviour.

Saw that on the Debian bug tracker, but there isn't one to zap. I did remove
some old .openoffice.org directories. However didn't make a difference.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Linux users hate mixed case names, yet Linux supports it.
Windows users love mixed case names, but Windows doesn't support it.
    -- Andrew Tridgell