Re: [Hampshire] Over heating CPU

Author: Anton Piatek
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Over heating CPU
A compilation of something big would stress it. Anything 3d rendering will
stress the gpu more though.

No idea of specific workload tools though

Anton
--
Anton Piatek
http://www.strangeparty.com

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.