Re: [Hampshire] Invitation | ORG Hampshire Meetup Tomorrow

Author: Bob Dunlop
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Invitation | ORG Hampshire Meetup Tomorrow
On Mon, Apr 07 at 05:33, alexandra combes wrote:

> Ha ha ! Where did you find that one ? Joining the group does not mean
> you become an ORG member - for this, you would actually have to pay :)
> Let's say Open Rights Group has kindly accepted to support my project
> to build a network of digital rights supporters in Hampshire.

It's in the charter that the Open Rights Group is asking prospective
euro candidates to sign. While it might have a very specific meaning
to people that talk about Internet governance to most non-technical
political candidates it's gonna look like a made up word and they'll
regard the whole charter as a joke.

You have to feed politicians with a very small spoon.

--
        Bob Dunlop