Re: [Hampshire] [office@ukuug.org: [UKUUG-Announce] UKUUG & …

Author: Victor Churchill
To: Adam John Trickett
CC: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [office@ukuug.org: [UKUUG-Announce] UKUUG & O'Reilly - Damian Conway - Regular Expressions - Training Day!]
On 23 January 2014 13:15, Dr A. J. Trickett <adam.trickett@???>wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 at 12:47:51PM +0000, Victor Churchill wrote:
> > It will no doubt be hugely entertaining, hugely informative, and hugely
> > expensive!!
>
> I believe that the first two statments are corect, I don't know
> about the third but I fear it is also correct...

Prices are up now ...

http://www.flossuk.org/Events/RegularExpressions2014

£405 (Individual & Academic members inc. vat)

£540 (Corporate members inc. vat)

£660 (non-members inc. vat)

If you have an employer with a training budget that's up to it it would be
a great day.
FWIW I went to a Perl training day run by FLOSS(UK) once and it was well
worth becoming a member for a year just to get the discount for the event.