[Hampshire] [ADMIN] February meeting

Author: Tim Brocklehurst
To: Hants LUG
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] February meeting
Hi guys,

This month's meeting will be on Saturday 1st Feb at QinetiQ Haslar starting at
1pm. I know this is the same day as the SoMakeIt opening, but hopefully there
is enough flexibility for those who wish to get to both meetings to make it.

This month we have a talk from Keith Edmunds. He'll be discussing using Linux
in small business, and giving an idea about how he uses Linux in his IT
consultancy.

As usual for meetings at QinetiQ, please e-mail me before midnight on Thursday
if you wish to attend and I'll make sure you're on the list.

Hope to see you there,

Cheers,

Tim B.
--