[Hampshire] Portsmouth Linux Users Group Meeting on Saturday…

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Portsmouth Linux Users Group Meeting on Saturday 11th January
The next PLUG meeting will be on Saturday 11th January, the SECOND
SATURDAY of the month: as usual in the Broadoaks Social Club from
13:00 to 17:30.
http://www.broadoaksocialclub.net/where.html

You would all be very welcome at any time, but may like to take
advantage of us in a month in which HantsLUG has no meeting.

We have bar facilities with tea and coffee, but the only food
available on site is crisps, scratchings etc.

For newcomers:
There is plenty of parking just opposite the club, and Hilsea railway
station is immediately adjacent.

The door to the club will probably be shut. You will need to ring
the buzzer and ask for the Linux meeting. Go up the stairs and
through the bar to the door at the back left corner of the bar.

I shall aim to be there not later than 12:30, but may be hampered in
this ambition by the non-existence of a suitable train.

It would be great if someone, or even better some people, could bring
a problem that needed solving. It is, after all, a bring-a-box
meeting. ;-) I shall be coming by train, so will not be able to bring
much.

Lisi