[Hampshire] Surrey LUG meetings and the New Year

Author: Robert Longstaff
To: Surrey Linux User Group, Hampshire Linux User Group
Subject: [Hampshire] Surrey LUG meetings and the New Year
Hello. Happy New Year to everyone in Surrey LUG (and Hants LUG too). I
hope you got some good toys for Xmas or otherwise had a great time.

No surprise that I am appealing for venues for 2014 LUG meets. My thanks
to those who provided them in 2013 - as you may know, a number of places
we have held meetings before are no longer available.

Do let me or the list know if you're able to put us up one Saturday. The
only requirements are that it can hold up to 25 people, has desks/tables
and power points. Nice to haves are wireless internet and a projector.

Pub meets will also continue, so long as people want them to.

One more thing: I am stepping down as Surrey LUG co-ordinator, just as
soon as the first few venues are sorted. As there is no formal
organisation, the role is open to anyone who wants to do it or it can be
shared amongst people or no-one can do it. It's up to those who want the
LUG to continue to make a contribution.

Regards,

robert_