Re: [Hampshire] Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 23rd Novembe…

Author: Jon Wilks
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List, Surrey Linux User Group
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 23rd November 2013, RedHat, Farnborough
Hi,

I have had a clear out and have a couple of black bags worth of books
that need a good home. The subjects cover Perl, Python and system
administration in general. I also have a number of Linux Format back
issues. Is the BaB at RedHat in Farnborough an appropriate place to
bring them? I am not asking for any money and would be glad of a good
home for them.

Jon