Re: [Hampshire] samsung laptop bug

Author: James Courtier-Dutton
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] samsung laptop bug
This is an old problem. You can also trigger the bug from Windows if you wish.
I believe Samsung have fixed the BIOS bug now with a firmware upgrade,
which you guessed it, can only be install from windows!
I have a Samsung laptop and just switch HDD when I need to run Linux,
and switch back when I need to upgrade the firmware.