Re: [Hampshire] KDE configuration

Author: Peter Alefounder
To: hampshire@mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] KDE configuration
Samuel Penn sam@??? said:

> No NVidia graphics then? How quiet is the machine? I currently have a
> very quiet D500 deskcube from them (well, two actually), but I'm looking
> for something a bit meatier for running games on, but I've got used to
> not having to listen to the fans.

Looks like the D340 is no longer available. There were options for a
graphics board, but I did not select any of them. I think it is quiet
(certainly compared to my old machine): audible, but not loud. Not
had time for games, maybe I should see if bz can still be obtained, but
there are more important things to see to at the moment.

Peter Alefounder.