[Hampshire] Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 12th October 201…

Author: Robert Longstaff
To: Surrey Linux User Group, Hampshire Linux User Group
Subject: [Hampshire] Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 12th October 2013, Lion Brewery Pub (Ash)
Hello. Shorter notice than I would have liked but now confirmed: the
next Surrey LUG BaB will be at the Lion Brewery Pub in Ash on Saturday
12th October from 11am to 5pm.

Details of the pub are here:

http://www.lionbrewery.co.uk/

We have a dedicated room for the meet, with wifi. You can get to it
either through the bar, though hopefully we will be able to access it
directly from the car park.

It is not far from Ash station. As usual, if you are coming by car and
able to provide a lift from other stations, etc. do let the list know.

The page for this meeting is at:

http://surrey.lug.org.uk/bab-2013-10-12

Do volunteer for talks, workshops, etc - just update the page. Also, let
the list know if there is a subject you'd like to hear about or want
help with.

This will be the first time at this venue so we'll see how it turns out.
My thanks to Tony Wood for arranging things beforehand.

Hope to see you there.

robert_