Re: [Hampshire] Greetings

Top Page
Author: Neil Stone
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Greetings

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5841a100.hantslug.org.uk.11981': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Sep 22 07:51:42 2013 BST
gpg: using RSA key C1844F2BD5F0FFC8
On 09/21/13 23:51, Tony Whitmore wrote:
> On 21/09/13 21:41, Neil Stone wrote:
>>
>> Greetings and salutations,
>>
>> I am new to the area (working in Portsmouth) and thought I would join
>> the list and say helloo..
>>
>> so...
>>
>> helloo...
>
> Hi Neil.
>
> Tell us a bit about yourself. It's OK, it's not an interview. ;)
>
> Tony

I've been using Linux since pre 2.0 days... RedHat, Slackware, Caldera,
Mandrake, Fedora, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian and Gentoo (the latter two
being where I have mostly settled).

Tomorrow I start my new job as a Linux Sysadmin just off J12 M27 (1000
Lakeside), but I will be staying with friends in Poole 'till life
settles a bit.

Areas of weakness are programming, and databases... but I fully intend
to address those in my new job, and during the IT degree that I am doing
with the OU as of 20131005.

34" waist, 32" inside leg, and black underpants...

Anything else you would like to know ?

Oh, if you look you will find my posting on the very first page of
archives in Devon and Cornwall LUG (www.dcglug.org.uk)

TTFN

Neil