Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Talk - Behind the scenes of Rendering i…

Author: Peter Collins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Talk - Behind the scenes of Rendering in 3ds Max
On 17 September 2013 09:21, Richard Bensley <richardbensley@???>wrote:

> Tempting, but it's hard not to berate Autodesk employees about just what
> exactly they think they are doing with Softimage. Also the flash backs of
> tooling for 3D artists sends me into cold sweats. Or was that scripting COM
> with python?

It would be a bit unfair to berate a senior programmer of a different ADSK
product on management choices - I'm sure politics within individual ADSK
products is enough to deal with, let alone worry about other products.

I have of course asked if he knows anyone from Maya that could talk at the
LUG with a Linux perspective :)