[Hampshire] Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 14th September 2…

Author: Robert Longstaff
To: Surrey Linux User Group, Hampshire Linux User Group
Subject: [Hampshire] Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 14th September 2013, Lincore (Reigate)
Hello. The next Surrey LUG BaB will be Saturday 14th September from 11am
to 5pm at the LiNCORE offices at ReigateHub.

Unfortunately, this will be the last time at this location as ReigateHub
will be moving out of the building. It has been a great place to meet -
we get good turnouts and I want to thank Jay Bennie for all his support
to the LUG.

The dedicated page for this month is at:

http://surrey.lug.org.uk/bab-2013-09-14

As usual, do add any talks/presentations you'd like to give to the page.
Also, let the list know if you're interested in hearing talks or need
technical help on a particular subject - some of the best ones we've had
have been spontaneous :)

Hope to see you there!

robert_